1967 Sunbeam Tiger Mark II 289
We are thrilled to offer this very rare and gorgeous 1967 Sunbeam Tiger Mark II 289.
- Two long term owners and spent most of it life in Oregon.
- Restored on a Rust Free Original car
- Low Original Miles of 78,422 since new.
- One of only 536 Tiger 289 Mark II cars produced with only about 300 or less remaining.
- One of the nicer Tigers available.
- Original Removable Hardtop
- Original 289 engine.
- Certified by Sunbeam Owners Association (3 Tiger Experts went over this car in detail).
- Included is the Sunbeam Tiger Owners Association Certificate of Authenticity.
- In the Tiger Registry in “The Book of Norman”
- Invited to Sunbeam Tiger Mark 2 Reunion in Monterey, CA in August 2017
- 8 year restoration completed around 2010.
- An exceptional example with no rust and ownership history since new.
- A wonderful and very fun car to drive.
- This Tiger runs and drives great and be can be driven anywhere.
- Carroll Shelby signed sun visor.
- A investment grade collectible which will appreciate.
error: Content is protected !!