1968 Mercedes Benz 280SL Convertible
We are excited to offer this beautiful 1968 Mercedes Benz 280SL Convertible. Some highlights:
- Power Steering and Air Conditioning which blows cold and has been converted.
- Previously owned for almost 30 years.
- Matching numbers car as per Mercedes data card.
- Automatic Transmission Completely rebuilt in August 2017.
- New Coker Radial Whiteline Tires installed
- New Spark Plugs
- New Fuel Gauge and sender
- New Front and Rear brake pads
- New Interior Threshold kit installed on driver side and passenger side
- Replace Drive belts
- Replaced power steering output shaft seal, Steering box output seal, transmission pan gasket, transmission output shaft seal, and differential pinion seal.
- New oil and filter service and all fluids checked and topped off as needed.
- Replaced air intake tube, as well as crankcase vent hoses.
- New Battery
- Steering Gear Seal kit installed
- Transmission removed to repair front pump seal.
- New Wood dash and center box kit installed (not an over lay kit)
- Underside cleaned and degreased.
- New Paint in the original 670H or Light Ivory Color. Color was offered from 1963 to 1968.
- New Leather seat covers (replacing MB TEX)
- New Leather Door panels (replacing vinyl) with soft pockets.
- New German Canvas Black Soft top with new seal kit installed.
- Hot Compression tested and between 165 to 175 on all 6 Cylinders on previously rebuilt engine.
- Matching Removable Hard top
- Perfect driving Mercedes 280SL
- Needs nothing.
- Over $24,000 invested to improve this car since we purchased this car in the winter of 2017.
error: Content is protected !!