1971 Jaguar E-type Series II Roadster
New Arrival/In Process: MotorCarTrader.com is excited to offer this beautiful Jaguar E-type Roadster. We sold this car in early 2012 and recently purchased the car back, as the owner is moving onto to another Jaguar project. It was finished in the stunning color combination of signal red with biscuit interior. All records of restoration work done are with the car in a nicely organized binder. Some of the work done is as follows:
- The engine was rebuilt in 2005 with new high compression pistons and a new crankshaft . Approximately 5,500 miles has been placed on the car since. The car has 63,345 miles which we understand to be original.
- The transmission was rebuilt
- New Water Pump
- All New Brake system hydraulics
- New Triple SU Caburetors were installed.
- Newer 72 Spoke Chrome Stainless Spoke wire wheels with New Tubeless tires
- New Gear reduction Starter
- New Seat covers and carpet installed.
- More information coming soon
error: Content is protected !!