E-Type Series 2
Call For Price
- • Matching numbers car as per Heritage Certificate.
- • Full restoration previously completed.
- • Absolutely stunning color combination.
- • Recent refresh including rebuilding carburetors and new Stainless Steel Exhaust and more.
- • Stunning show driver which is ready to go.
**Offered for online auction on Bring a Trailer.**
This stunning Jaguar E-type Series 2 Roadster was built on August 28 of 1969. It is a matching numbers car as per the Jaguar Heritage Certificate and finished in Opalescent Golden Sand with Beige interior. We purchased this beautiful car from the same owner of close to 20 years. This wonderful Jaguar E-type underwent a full and ground up restoration completed in 2002. There is some photo documentation of this restoration and also some documentation of work completed. We have refreshed the restoration recently and made this a car a wonderful show driver type of vehicle. Some of the work we had completed as well as some other upgrades are listed below:
• Aluminum radiator installed with electric fan for better cooling.
• Engine previously rebuilt during the restoration.
• Carburetors completely rebuilt in 11/19.
• Valve adjustment 12/19.
• New water pump 11/19.
• Oil Service 11/19.
• New torsion bars installed 12/19.
• New front shocks 12/19.
• New door handles 12/19.
• Brake service 12/19
• Alignment and wheel balance 11/19
• Intake and font breather polished. Valve covers cleaned and polished. 11/19
• New chrome wheels and tires installed previously.
• New fuel pump 11/19.
• New stainless steel exhaust 11/19.
• New rear view mirror installed 11/19.
• New eared knock offs installed 11/19
• Compression tested on 11/19 of 155psi to 160 psi on all 6 cylinders.
• New rear license plate holder 11/19.
• New retro radio installed 11/19.
• *New 15" Moto Lita steering wheel installed.
We have invested over $10,000.00 to improve this great car and make it an exceptional car to drive. Overall, this runs and drives awesome. It has excellent power and there is no hesitation on throttle response. This Jaguar stops straight and does not fade or pull. The gearbox is silky smooth and there are no noises in any of the gears. Furthermore, the clutch feels great and there is slippage. The entire driving experience is an absolute pleasure. The Jaguar E-type presented here holds temperature and does not overheat. This is certainly one of the nicer Jaguar E-types on the market today and Series 2 Jaguar E-types are appreciating. A driving video is included and a walk around video is also available.