E-type Series 3 V-12
- 1973 Jaguar E-type Series III 2+2 V-12 Coupe.
- • Previous Show Winner.
- • Ownership history since new.
- • Nearly $30,000 invested in improvements to this car since 2018.
1973 Jaguar E-type Series III 2+2 V-12 Coupe
We are very excited to offer this beautiful 1973 Jaguar E-type Series 3. This wonderful car was built on July 3rd of 1973 and was dispatched on July 10 of 1973. It is finished in the stunning color combination of black with cinnamon interior. This was the last car made with this Cinnamon trim color. We have ownership history since new and this car was previously a show winner. This Jaguar E-type has only 50,600 original miles. The E-type V-12s are wonderful for taller individuals as they offer more room than earlier cars with their wider doors, larger cabin, more legroom and longer wheel base. They also have greater creature comforts like better AC, power steering and automatic which is perfect with the V-12 engine. These are wonderful cruising cars and very easy to drive. This car is has been thoroughly gone through and ready to enjoyed. Furthermore, she runs and drives excellent with cold blowing AC and holds temperature excellent due to several cooling upgrades. She is a pleasure to drive!
There has been nearly $30,000 invested in improvements to this wonderful car since 2018 and these invoices do go with the car. When we first purchased this Jaguar E-type, it had been sitting since 2013, so she needed some love. The following are some of these improvements since 2018 are as follows:
• Brakes gone through with new master cylinder and soft lines. The system was bled and flushed.
• New 205 Michelin Defender tires.
• New stainless steel exhaust installed.
• New cooling hose kit installed.
• New engine mounts.
• Tune up with new cap, plug wire set, spark plugs and rotor.
• New valve cover gaskets installed.
• New transmission pan gasket installed.
• New upper and lower ball joints.
• New control arm bushings.
• New sway bar link bushings.
• New power steering rack installed.
• New front shocks.
• New rear end radius arm bushings.
• Leaky pinion seal replaced.
• Rear differential fluid service.
• Drive belts replaced.
• Oil service including lubrication and crease fittings.
• Compression checked and is excellent. 135 to 150 psi on all 12 cylinders.
• New speedometer drive.
• New fuel tank
• New fuel tank sender
• Carburetors rebuilt.
• New fuel pump
• New fuel filter.
• New battery
• New power steering fluid.
• New torsion bars for ride height.
• New Retro Radio installed.
• Air Conditioning converted to R-134A
• New modern A/C compressor installed.
• New aluminum radiator installed.
• Driver seat recline adjustment mechanism replaced.
• New gear reduction starter installed.
• Repair and restore choke mechanism.
• Lower oil panel resealed.
• New rear brake master cylinder.
• New rear brake pads.
• New brake booster.