Please inquire for more information.
We are proud to present another gorgeous Jaguar E-type for sale. This stunning 1970 Jaguar E-type Series 2 Fixed Head Coupe was built on December 30 of 1969 and the date of dispatch was February 10 of 1970. It is finished in its original color combination of Silver with Black interior and is a matching numbers car as per the Jaguar Heritage Certificate. This car comes with original bill of sale and was sold new to Raymond C. Herrel of Columbia Ohio for the total price of $6,770.00. This car had 4 owners since new and 3 of the owners actually drove the car. The car underwent a 5 year restoration by the 4th owner completed in 2017. At the time it was taken apart for restoration it had 46,000 original miles on it. The odometer was set back to zero when the engine was rebuilt. Furthermore the transmission was completely gone through. The rear end and all the suspension were rebuilt. This Jaguar was completely stripped and the entire car was rebuilt from the ground up. There have been only 2,100 miles placed on this Jaguar since this comprehensive restoration.
A recent service to the car included rebuilding the carburetors, a new Bluetooth radio installed, four wheel alignment, oil change, water pump replacement, seats and center console recovered. A compression test was completed and the results were excellent of 145 to 150 psi on each cylinder.
This Jaguar is one of the finest driving E-types we have ever owned and we have owned a lot of them. It has plenty of power and handles like a dream. The transmission is silky smooth and the clutch feels great. In addition, the car stops straight and true. Thanks to additional cooling, the engine temperature stays cool even on 95 degree plus days. The Jaguar here presents the best of both worlds as it can be shown as it is or driven just about anywhere.
This special 1967 Austin Healey 3000 Mark III BJ8 was built October 21st through November 4 of 1966. The date of dispatch was on November 23 of 1966. This wonderful car was completely restored to an exceptional level and finished in its original color combination of Ivory White with Black leather interior, a Black soft top and Black tonneau cover. It is a matching numbers car and comes with a British Motor Industry Heritage Trust certificate to confirm all numbers and the original color combination. This Austin Healey comes with a copy of the original Bill of Sale from 1967. As we understand, the 45,194 miles are original to the car. It runs and drives exceptional thanks to a rebuilt engine (in 2014) with everything working as it should. More details on this gorgeous Austin Healey:
- This car comes with over $90,000.00 of restoration documentation and invoices.
- Nearly 30 years worth of receipts and invoices are also included.
- A compression test was performed in early October 2022 and the results were excellent of 170psi to 180psi on all 6 cylinders.
- There is no rust anywhere on this car. The frame is solid as are the outriggers.
- A stainless steel exhaust has been installed.
- The paint and chrome are in exceptional overall condition.
- All gaps and body alignment are excellent.
- The interior kit is finished in leather.
- Is equipped with a tonneau cover and tonneau bar.
- The overdrive engages in and out nicely.
- An upgraded Moto-Lita steering wheel was installed.
- Also included is a shop manual and original owners manual.
Overall this is spectacular 1967 Austin Healey 3000 Mark III BJ8. It runs and drives beautifully. The transmission feels great and the clutch engages as it should. The power is good as it should be and brakes stop straight. This is just a wonderful driving car to enjoy. The overall presentation and restoration is exceptional. It can be shown or driven anywhere.
We are thrilled to present another beautiful restored Jaguar E-type. This 1969 Jaguar E-type Series 2 Roadster was built on April 1 of 1969 and the date of dispatch was May 1 of 1969. It is finished in its stunning original color combination of Primrose with Cinnamon interior. The paint on the car is gorgeous. This striking Jaguar E-type comes with a Heritage Certifcate to confirm all numbers match and the original color combination. This car was very well cared for before we acquired and maintained. The seats and center console were restored in March. Some of the other work completed recently is as follows:
- The original steering wheel was restored.
- Four Wheel alignment
- New front shocks.
- New stainless steel exhaust installed.
- Intake, carburetors and valve covers polished.
- Compression test and excellent at 150 psi on every cylinder.
- New water pump installed.
- Front crankshaft seal replaced.
- New transmission mount installed.
- Underside degreased and cleaned.
- New spark plugs installed and ignition wires.
- Heater hoes replaced.
- Brake hoes replaced.
- Engine mounts replaced.
- Seats recovered in leather.
- Center console recovered in leather.
- Exhaust manifolds powder coated.
- New valve cover gaskets installed.
This car is a pleasure to drive. It runs excellent with no excessive valve ticking. The brakes are solid and the car stops straight. In addition the gearbox is smooth and easy to shift through the gears with the clutch being very easy to operate with no slippage. This Jaguar E-type holds temperature well on very warm NC days. The body fit and gaps on the car are excellent. Overall, this is a wonderful show/driver type car that is ready to enjoyed.
This wonderful and all matching numbers 1965 Jaguar E-type Series 1 4.2 Roadster was previously fully restored. The car was parked shortly after the restoration in the mid 1990s and has not been driven since. It was previously owned by the same owner since 1982. . Please inquire for more information.